Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What have I been doing?

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. It has been very busy for me. It is a little late, but Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there.



I have recently updated my booth at bonanzle.com. All are welcome to check it out at http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/foitenterprises. I While there please check out the forums and say hi. Everyone is so nice and will answer any questions you may have. If you are not aware all items in my booth have been reduced 35%. And will remain at this discout. I know, this sounds crazy. Maybe it is. But, if I can sell more at a lesser price instead of less at a higher price, maybe I can make up some losses this year due to the economy. Business is not what it was in past years. I have added 75 new items to this booth as well.



I have been working a little more on my website as well. Please check out http://www.getsportsstuff.com/. Please let me know what you think so far. It still needs a lot of work. I did get some links established with other similar businesses if someone cannot find what they need on my website. I have also set up a sitemap to help search engines find me easier and listed my products on google base. Hopefully all of this will allow people to start finding this young website while I continue to add more product and information.

Thanks to all those that have kept up and been reading my blog. I may not always have anything interesting to say. Like today. But it has been a while and I wanted to keep everyone in the loop as to some of the thing I have been working on.

See you all next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment