Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Random Thoughts...

Face book is great! Made many new friends and run into many old friends I haven't seen in years.

What makes a mother abandon a child? My Brother-in-law's wife left him and their child about 3 years ago to be with her friends. He got a new job paying him double what he was making if he moved to Pennsylvania. He and his wife went out with some of their things. His wife came home to close out their apartment in Ohio and when he went to meet her at the airport for her return she never showed up. He called to find out where she was and she said she was not returning and he could keep their son. Now he has been in Iraq and his parents are watching his son. He returned last week for 2 weeks and has to come back to Ohio just to get her to sign divorce papers because she does not have the time to sign and send them back. I don't understand...

Tweetdeck is cool. I can follow twitter and facebook updates made by my friends and followers.

My boss is cool. We just created a positive customer experience and it will turn into new business and continued business with the customers existing account. I love it when I can help somebody. Makes the job worth it.

Everyone should check out Bonanzle.com. This is an Ebay alternative where the customer service aspect of the business is top priority. Unlike anything you have ever seen. When you visit a sellers booth(store) you can live chat with the seller if they are on at that time. This provides and awesome customer experience. As close to face to face interaction as you can get online.

Check out my booth at: http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/foitenterprises

See you next time...

1 comment:

  1. That is quite random. Interesting but random.....It's cool to read your blog

    ReplyDelete