Friday, May 15, 2009

My First Blog!!!

Hello. This would be my first blog but not the last. I am at work now, but getting off soon. I have to drive to Granville, Ohio after work. I volunteer to help set up booths at antique shows from time to time and one will be in town this weekend. That is where I will be. It is always fun to meet new people here and you always get to see interesting items.
After that I will probably go home and go to bed. My youngest boy Kevin gets home about noon from school.

Everyone should check out Bonanzle.com. This is the friendliest community you will ever meet. I have a booth at www.bonanzle.com/foitenterprises. I would encourage all to check out this internet marketplace. We are growing very quickly. If you take a look at the forums they have you will see what I mean by community. I have never been apart of a group that works together so well and helps and supports each other. I have about 200 items listed currently. The items are primarily video games and accessories. There will be more to come in both tools and electronics in the future.

I also welcome you all to visit my own webpages at:

www.getsportsstuff.com
www.foitsmall.com

Check out my products and see if there is anything you would be interested in.

For now I have to go. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment