Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's A New Week

It has been a few days since my last post. I had a lot going on this weekend. My sister in law had a birthday and my wife made her a cake and some homemade pot pie for dinner. It is her favorite. I also took my kids to see 2 movies. The new X-men Origins: Wolverine and Star Trek. They loved them. I now think I have seen more movies at a theatre this year than in the last 3 years combined. I also had a good time helping out at the antique show I was working. There were a lot of interesting things to see. I even helped a lady move in a 700pound statue. It took 4 of us to pick it up to move. Whew!!!

And a good start to the week so far. I made a couple of sales. I recently added about 145 items to my Bonanzle booth. Please check them out. I have a bunch of womens jeans I amtrying to get rid of and am offering them at 9.00 with free shipping. Check them out.

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/foitenterprises

Let me know what you think.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment